Practice as quietly with headphones without bothering your family or neighbors even in the middle of the night
- Sticks and Pedals do not make any noise on their own
- Phone, laptop, pad, etc., anything could be part of your drum kit.
Pocketdrum is integrating all features of full set of acoustic drum, and it only weight 2.25 OZ, 12 inch, that is so amazing!
- No more room for such as the hardware stands and the bass drum
- Take your new drum set in pocket anywhere like your phone
Practice the way that suits you! From basic exercise patterns to built-in songs covering a wide range of styles, all FREE!
- 60 preset songs and 57 basic drum patterns to build drumming skills
- Notation and game screens teach you how to play drums
The magic of vaiety are sounds in pocketdrum could be attracting kids and interesting gaming model offer a good practicality
- Comfortable size fit in your child's hand
- Develop kid's coordination and family party fun
PocketDrum are powered by the build-in battery. Simply plug it for charge, when full charge click the on button, and start playing up to 10 hrs. Easy.
No, you just need hold the drumsticks work flawlessly on your hand, and some accseeories (such as pocketguitar and adapter) can increase Playability. There are specialist app that are help you discover more fun and improving skills, but they aren’t necessary.
They’re as easy to play as any kit. Pocketdrum are designed to replicate the feel of an acoustic kit, but with far more flexibility. In terms of playing technique, they’re practically the same. If you can play an acoustic drum kit, you can play an pocketdrum and vice-versa.
Yes, you can. Thespace calculating algorithm on pocketdrum are designed to duplicate everything from the lightest tickle of a ghost note to the heaviest rimshot.
No. The noise from the pocketdrum is berely none where hearing needs to be protected (approx 85 decibels). If you’re using headphones or amplifiers, simply turn the volume down to a comfortable (and safe) level.
For more questions, please see our PocketDrum FAQ